Finance & Accounting
Management accounts are an invaluable tool for helping managers within organisations obtain information with which to make informed, timely and meaningful business decisions. They will allow directors to be better equipped in management and control functions.
• The sales process – including pricing
• Distribution, debtors, creditors and the purchasing process – including stock records
• A fixed asset register – details of all fixed assets, including identification numbers, cost and date of purchase, etc
• Employee records
It is hard to run a business effectively without management accounts. Companies should produce them regularly – e.g. monthly or quarterly as they enable a business to:
• Compare accounts with original budgets or forecasts
• Manage resources better
• Identify trends in the business
• Highlight variations in income or spending which may require attention
• Recording business transactions
• Measuring results of financial changes
• Projecting financial effects of future transactions
• Preparing internal reports in a user-friendly format
Plan & Control
• Collecting cash
• Controlling stocks
• Controlling expenses
• Co-ordination and monitoring of strategy/performance
• Monitoring gross margins
• Using cost information for pricing, capital investment and marketing
• Evaluating market and product profitability
• Evaluating the financial effect of strategies and plans
Why Choose Us
We offer a complete service to deal with ongoing and annual corporate tax matters.
- Preparation of annual corporation tax returns
Related correspondence with the Inland Revenue as a standard part of our audit we review your company’s taxation affairs.
- Our review encompasses all relevant taxes to ensure that any tax planning opportunities are not missed
- Advice in respect of related company matters such as directors’ remuneration, dividend payments and group structure arrangements
We also take the headache out of VAT by:
- Assisting clients to register for VAT
- Routine bookkeeping including preparing VAT returns
to be completed
We are always happy to discuss a fixed fee for the services provided.
Our services include:
- Advice and assistance in preparing projections and cash-flow forecasts
- Advice on funding issues
- Advice on structuring the business
- Assistance with application to register for VAT and PAYE
- Bookkeeping, VAT and payroll services
- Formation of limited company or LLP
- On-going business support and advice
The responsibilities of running a business are enough to keep anyone busy. Unfortunately, there’s a whole layer of duties you must also fulfil to ensure you are legally compliant.
They range from basic administrative and bookkeeping duties to more complex tasks, such as the legal requirements around company registrations, restructurings, and share schemes.
Getting it wrong can be costly, with penalties ranging from fines, to being struck off company registers, to directorial disqualifications.
Our company secretarial service can take care of all this for you and more. Whether you are the owner of an SME or the finance director of a limited company, you will benefit from being compliant and lightening your administrative burden.
Our specialist knowledge covers:
- Circulating accounts and AGM notices
- Handling share transfers
- Drafting Articles of Association
- Supplying Companies House information
- Maintaining and filing statutory forms and annual returns
Our company secretarial team stays continually up-to-date with corporate governance laws in the UK, giving you the freedom to run your business with confidence, while we keep you compliant.
Your statutory accounts for HMRC are the most important documents your business will file all year. Unfortunately, no one ever promised they would be speedy or simple to compile. The sheer complexity of the submissions, and your duties of disclosure, make seeking professional help the prudent option.
Let us handle your annual accounts and we will:
- Manage your invoices and bank statements
- Integrate your electronic data
- Make all technical disclosures
- Lodge them with the authorities
- Avoid late payment penalties
We can also advise you on your most beneficial tax position and how your accounts will look from the perspective of investors.
With our help, your statutory accounts will not be a time-sapping administrative burden – they will help you identify and explore new business growth.
We don’t have a crystal ball, we do have experience across multiple industries and sectors. That means we can provide the kind of insights which can bolster your business and remove some of the unpredictability from your operations.
Work with us and you will benefit from an incisive and independent business forecasting service – one designed to help you navigate complexity, streamline your processes, and prepare in the best way possible for the future.
Here are some of the things we help our clients do:
- Clarify business objectives
- Advise on shared and outsourced services
- Steer planning, budgeting and reporting
- Unite stakeholders’ interests